Final Information and Instructions
Thanks for your participation in making the 2018 SudburyROCKS!!! Race, Run, or Walk for Diabetes a huge success and your support of the Canadian Diabetes Association. Please take a look at our final instructions to ensure all aspects of your run goes as planned
- ALL RACE EVENT LOCATIONS: Sunday May 13 starting on Minto St. beside Tom Davies Square. See Information Page for more details.
- Online Registration closes Wednesday May 9 at 11:59 pm.
- Manual Registration STILL AVAILABLE and packet pick up for all events at the Race Expo on Saturday only.
- EXPO LOCATION: The Race Expo with Race Kit pick-up is Saturday May 12 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM at
- École Secondaire Du Sacré-Coeur, Greater Sudbury, ON
Address: 261 Notre Dame Ave, Sudbury ON
- Manual Form Here.
- Note: There is Sunday late registration and packet pick up for the 1km and 5km registrants only. Packets can be picked up Sunday between 6am-8am
5km registrants be aware. Sunday morning will be very busy at the registration area. If at all possible please register and pick up kits on Saturday during the Race Expo.
- We cannot guarantee you will be electronically registered for the race if you attempt after 8:00
Race kit pick up procedures
All participants have been assigned a bib number. When you arrive at the Expo a display board will list all the race participants' names alphabetically with their assigned bib number. Bibs are then handed out by bib number range. The race kit pickup steps are:
1) Look up your bib number on the alphabetic list of names
2) Go directly to the table handing out bibs that has your number range and tell the volunteer your bib number.
3) Go to the shirt hand out table
4) Drop off pledges to the Diabetes pledge drop off table
5) Visit the many wonderful display booths that are at the race expo
You will receive your bib, disposable timing chip, and t-shirt along with many other fabulous goodies in your race kit. All race participants are to wear the assigned race bib on their front during the race. The timing chip must be securely attached to your shoe for the race. If you don't wear the timing chip, your time will not be recorded.
There are numerous free lots in Sudbury's downtown core - Elgin St. between Minto St. and Durham St., Elgin/Larch, the Sudbury Arena on Minto St., plus another City lot on Minto St and in many other nearby lots.
Sunday Road Restrictions
Click Here for detailed road closure and restriction information
More information required?
Don’t forget - there is still lots of time to make pledges, every last donation helps! For more information on how to do so, please visit our DIABETES CANADA Pledges Page .
The Run Committee